Fleeting News

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Urban Outfitters

I have to say Urban Outfitters is my favorite place to purchase clothing. I've been shopping there for about two years now and they always seem to have clothing that suits me well. I'm defiantly in a western faze at the moment and they have a great selection of plaid shirts by Salt Valley. I Have about 6 shirts from them now. When it comes to pants I only where Levi's simply because they look great and are the most comfortable jeans/pants I've ever worn. Urban also has great hoodies, jackets, shoes/boots, accessories and also furniture. Good selection of books too. I usually get my clothes online but when I'm in the city I always go to the Urban Outfitters on 17Th and Walnut. if your in Philly check it out. Its worth it.  http://www.urbanoutfitters.com 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home