Fleeting News

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jersey Shore

I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me and even more will disagree with me when I say the new show on MTV "Jersey Shore" is a disgrace. Why? Why? Why I asked myself as I watched at a friends house "by accident" over the past weekend. I honestly thought it was all a joke and, maybe it is. Are these people putting on an act? Sometimes it felt like it and sometimes I said "maybe these people are really like this. I'm not one to judge per say but I cant help myself on this one. It also hurts to know that a lot of people in the world highly enjoy shows like "Jersey Shore" and, that people do act like that. Does anyone else agree with me here or am I the only one?    







Watch for yourself...you will never get this time back, so be warned...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home