Fleeting News

Friday, November 6, 2009

Thanks 88.5...

I don't know how many times a day i say to myself "the radio fucking blows." I don't work often because I'm busy with The Fleeting Ends. When i do work it is for my father installing, cleaning, repairing carpets in which I am blessed with the wonderful sounds of "lowest common denominator radio." I wont totally bash radio, sometimes they play a song here and there that is actually quite enjoyable. Most of the time while I'm installing carpets I yell out "God I hate this song." Only a few times out of the week the radio surprises me. I always have my Ipod or a CD playing in the car but never radio. If I do listen to radio its 88.5 WXPN. best radio station you can find in the USA I bet. My point, Radio blows, don't subject yourself to it willingly, if you have to listen to radio make it 88.5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home