Fleeting News

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Hives!






   I have really been into The Hives lately. Through the years I've heard a lot about them but never gave them a listen. I assumed they would be a little too over the top for me. Turns out they're perfect for me. My taste in music has changed in so many ways and they seem to fit right in with my life now. Music gets me through each day. I don't know what I would do without The Hives' clever instrumentation and charming lyrics. The Hives are pure inspiration in my eyes. Check out My favorite album by The Hives. Tyrannosaurus Hives. Give their latest album a listen too. The Black and White Album.


Check em out video-wise, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsazuAL1J70 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home