Fleeting News

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Curb Your Enthusiasm


I have to say one thing. Funniest fucking show on television. I need to say more. Larry David the co-creator and executive producer of Seinfeld strikes me as a comical genius. Forget Seinfeld this show is better in so many ways.

 Larry puts himself in the most unbelievable but at the same time believable situations that stick to your mind and keep you laughing for hours. The cast is amazing and the acting is perfect. I laugh the entire time. The show is on its seventh season now and is funnier than ever. It took me a little growing up to realize how funny the show is and I'm glad I re discovered it. Curb your Enthusiasm is on HBO Sundays at 9:00 PM. Watch this show!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

correct and true.

November 4, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home