Fleeting News

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bored to Death

I just got done watching the first season of Bored To Death. The show stars Jason Schwartzman.









 You may know him from Wes Anderson films like Rushmore,
and the Darjeling Limited.
Another popular movie you may know him from is I Heart Huckabees.

I thought the show was off and on funny but it kept me watching. I found myself watching it every week to see what would happen next. the basic premise of the show is pretty simple. Jason is a writer and has one book out. the whole season hes trying to write another, and cant seem to get it out of him. In the midst of it all his girlfriend dumps him and loses a lot in his life so he becomes and unlicensed private detective. the cast is good and includes Ted Danson

and Zach Galifianakis as two of the other main characters.

give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home